Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions of fuellabstudio.com
These Terms govern
- the use of fuellabstudio.com and
- any other Agreement or legal relationship with the Owner
in a binding manner. Capitalized expressions are defined in the relevant section of this document.
The User is requested to read this document carefully.
Any further contract or agreement concluded by the Owner and Sellers prevails over the provisions of the Terms. Therefore, the Terms apply only on a residual basis and in accordance with the provisions of such contracts or agreements.
Nothing in these Terms gives rise to an employment relationship, agency or association between the interested parties.
The person responsible for fuellabstudio.com is:
Pietro Mingotti, Piazza Monsignor Caneus 11, 36023 Longare – Vicenza | 04310630241
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To know at a glance
- Please note that certain provisions of these Terms may only be applicable to certain categories of Users. In particular, some provisions may apply only to Consumers or only to Users who do not act as Consumers. Such limitations are always explicitly mentioned in each affected clause. If not mentioned, the clauses apply to all Users.
How fuellabstudio.com works
Fuellabstudio.com allows Users to get in touch and interact with third parties. The Owner is therefore not directly involved in any of these interactions, nor does he favor, participate in or derive economic benefit from any contract or transaction resulting from such interactions.
The Owner does not check, evaluate, monitor or inspect any of the Products offered by Sellers through fuellabstudio.com. The Owner must therefore be exempt from any liability in relation to such Products, for example in terms of quality, safety and correctness or as regards the Seller’s suitability to supply them.
Likewise, the Owner does not check, evaluate, monitor or inspect Buyers who use fuellabstudio.com. Therefore, the Owner is not responsible for the activity of such Buyers on fuellabstudio.com, as well as, for example, for their ability to act, to complete a transaction and to bear the costs.
These Terms govern only the use of fuellabstudio.com as a platform.
Terms, conditions and any other provisions applicable to transactions between Buyers and Sellers are determined by each Seller.
By accepting these Terms, the User releases and indemnifies the Owner, his representatives, administrators, employees and agents unconditionally and without time limits from and against any claim, request or damage ( direct or indirect, emergent or consequential), presently known or unknown, of any type and nature relating to, arising from or in any way connected to:
- Disputes between Users or any other natural or legal person,
- The use of the Product, including but not limited to any claim relating to violations of intellectual property rights, copyright, reputation or confidentiality, moral rights, paternity or integrity rights of any Seller, or li >
- The activity of Users on fuellabstudio.com including, by way of example only, the legal ability of Users to complete a transaction and bear the related costs.
The User acknowledges and accepts that the Owner has no control over the use and abuse of the Products by any natural or legal person and therefore is not liable for any damages that may arise from them.
If the Owner is made aware that a Product may not comply with the Terms, the Owner may verify this and determine at its discretion whether to take measures in accordance with the Terms. The Owner is not liable to Users for the adoption or non-adoption of these measures.
The Owner has the absolute right to remove and / or cancel without notice any reprehensible Product within the scope of its control. The User agrees to such removals and / or cancellations and waives any claim towards the Owner resulting from the removal and / or cancellation. The Owner is not responsible for the failure to keep published content or other materials transmitted by Users through fuellabstudio.com. The User must take appropriate measures to save a copy of any data, material, content or information published on fuellabstudio.com. Any identity verification procedures are adopted by the Owner without guarantee, as simple commitments of good faith.
Fuellabstudio.com provides a technological infrastructure that allows Users to interact with each other. The Owner is therefore not directly involved in any of these interactions between Users.
The fuellabstudio.com Service is free for Buyers. The Products offered by the Owner or by the Sellers on fuellabstudio.com are highlighted as such.
Unless otherwise specified, the conditions of use of fuellabstudio.com set out in this section are generally valid.
Additional conditions of use or access applicable in particular situations are expressly indicated in this document.
By using fuellabstudio.com the User declares to satisfy the following requirements:
- There are no restrictions on Users with respect to whether they are Consumers or Professional Users.
To use the Service, the User can open an account indicating all the data and information requested in a complete and truthful manner.
You can use the Service even without registering or creating an account. In this case, however, certain functions may not be available.
It is the responsibility of the Users to keep their login credentials securely and to preserve their confidentiality. To this end, Users must choose a password that corresponds to the highest level of security available on fuellabstudio.com.
By creating an account, the User agrees to be fully responsible for any activity carried out with his login credentials.
Users are required to inform the Owner immediately and unambiguously through the contact details indicated in this document if they believe that their personal information, such as for example the User account, login credentials or personal data, have been violated, unlawfully disseminated or subtracted.
The User is free to close their account and stop using the Service at any time, by following this procedure:
- By contacting the Data Controller at the addresses in this document.
Suspension and cancellation of account
The Owner reserves the right to suspend or cancel a User’s account at any time at its discretion and without notice, if it deems it inappropriate, offensive or contrary to these Terms .
The suspension or cancellation of the account does not give the User any right to compensation, reimbursement or compensation.
The suspension or cancellation of an account for reasons attributable to the User does not exempt the User from paying any fees or prices that may apply.
Content on fuellabstudio.com
Unless otherwise specified or clearly recognizable, all content available on fuellabstudio.com is owned or provided by the Owner or its licensors.
The Owner takes the utmost care so that the content available on fuellabstudio.com does not violate the applicable legislation or the rights of third parties. However, this is not always possible.
In such cases, without any prejudice to the rights and legally enforceable claims, Users are requested to forward their complaints using the contact details specified in this document.
Rights to the contents of fuellabstudio.com
The Owner holds and expressly reserves all intellectual property rights on the aforementioned contents.
Users are not authorized to use the contents in any way that is not necessary or implicit in the correct use of the Service.
In particular, but without exclusions, it is forbidden for Users to copy, download, share beyond the limits specified below, modify, translate, process, publish, transmit, sell, grant sub-licenses, transform, transfer / alienate to third parties or create derivative works from the content available on fuellabstudio.com, to allow third parties to undertake such activities through their User account or device, even without their knowledge.
Where expressly indicated on fuellabstudio.com, the User is authorized to download, copy and / or share certain content available on fuellabstudio.com exclusively for personal and non-commercial purposes and to provided that the attribution of authorship of the work is observed as well as the indication of any other relevant circumstance requested by the Owner.
The limitations and exclusions provided for by the copyright law remain valid.
Access to external-resources
Through fuellabstudio.com Users may have access to resources provided by third parties. Users acknowledge and accept that the Owner has no control over these resources and therefore is not responsible for their content and availability.
The conditions applicable to the resources provided by third parties, including those applicable to any concessions of rights to content, are determined by the third parties themselves and regulated in the relative terms and conditions or, in them absence, by law.
Fuellabstudio.com and the Service may be used only for the purposes for which they are offered, according to these Terms and in accordance with applicable law.
It is the User’s sole responsibility to ensure that the use of fuellabstudio.com and / or the Service does not violate the law, regulations or rights of third parties. p >
Therefore, the Data Controller reserves the right to take all appropriate measures to protect its legitimate interests, and in particular to deny the User access to fuellabstudio.com or to Service, terminate contracts, report any reprehensible activity carried out through fuellabstudio.com or the Service to the competent authorities – p. ex. the judicial or administrative authority – whenever there is a suspicion that the User violates the law, regulations, rights of third parties and / or the Terms, in particular, but without exclusions, by implementing one of the following activities: p >
Rules of behavior
- pretend to satisfy any requirement to access fuellabstudio.com or to use the Service, such as being of majority age or being a Consumer;
- hide your identity, use the identity of others or pretend to act in the name of a third party, if not authorized by that third party;
- alter identifiers to hide or disguise the origin of their messages or published content;
- defame, threaten, abuse, use insulting practices, threaten or violate the rights of third parties in any other way;
- promote activities that may endanger the life of themselves or any other User or cause physical harm. Included in this category, but without any exclusion, are the threat of or incitement to suicide, the exaltation of intentional physical trauma, the use of illegal drugs, the abuse of alcohol. The posting of content that promotes, exalts or illustrates self-destructive or violent attitudes on fuellabstudio.com is not tolerated under any circumstances;
- to test, analyze or test the vulnerability of fuellabstudio.com, the services and networks connected to the site, violate the security or authentication procedures on fuellabstudio.com, the services and networks connected to fuellabstudio.com;
- install, integrate, upload or otherwise embed malware into or through fuellabstudio.com;
- use fuellabstudio.com or its technological infrastructure in an abusive, excessive or otherwise inappropriate manner (for example: for the purpose of spam);
- attempt to break up or tamper with the technological infrastructure in such a way as to cause excessive damage or burden to fuellabstudio.com or the Service;
- to offer through fuellabstudio.com Products whose sale is prohibited by law or which are not currently available (eg due to out of stock);
- manipulate the price of the Products offered or omit the delivery of the Products purchased;
- implement automated processes for the extraction, collection or capture of information, data and / or content from fuellabstudio.com and all related digital extensions, unless expressly authorized by the Data Controller;
- disseminate or publish illegal, obscene, illegitimate, defamatory or inappropriate content;
- post content that directly or indirectly promotes hatred, racism, discrimination, pornography or violence;
- disseminate or publish false content or content that may cause unjustified alarm;
- use fuellabstudio.com to publish, disseminate or otherwise offer content protected by intellectual property legislation, including, but not limited to, patents, trademarks and copyrights, without the authorization of the owner of the rights;
- use fuellabstudio.com to post, disseminate or otherwise offer content that violates the rights of third parties, including, but not limited to, military, commercial, professional or state secrets and personal data;
- publish content or carry out activities that disrupt, interrupt, damage or otherwise violate the integrity of fuellabstudio.com or the devices of other Users. These activities include: spamming, illicit dissemination of advertising, phishing, fraud to the detriment of third parties, the spread of malware or viruses etc .;
- publish or otherwise disseminate false, incorrect, misleading, defamatory or offensive content in relation to Products offered on fuellabstudio.com;
- misuse another User’s account;
- collect or extract personal and identifying information of other Users, including, without exception, e-mail addresses or contact details, violating the confidentiality settings of the accounts of other Users on fuellabstudio.com or in any other way; li >
- use information relating to other Users, such as personal or contact data, for purposes other than those of fuellabstudio.com;
Copying, partial or total, and reproduction of the contents of this website in any form is not permitted.
Prohibitions of commercial use
- open an account or use fuellabstudio.com to promote, sell or advertise products or services of any kind in any way;
- pretend or imply in any way to have a relationship with fuellabstudio.com, to enjoy the support of fuellabstudio.com or that fuellabstudio.com supports the products or services of the User or a third party for any purpose; li >
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Some of the Products offered on fuellabstudio.com, as part of the service, are provided for a fee.
The rates, duration and conditions applicable to the sale of these Products are described below and in the respective sections of fuellabstudio.com.
Prices, descriptions and availability of the Products are specified in the respective sections of fuellabstudio.com and are subject to change without notice.
Although the Products on fuellabstudio.com are presented with the utmost accuracy technically possible, the representation by means of photos, images, colors, sounds or any other means is intended as a mere reference and does not imply any guarantee regarding the characteristics of the purchased Product.
The characteristics of the selected Product will be specified during the purchase procedure.
Each phase, from the choice of the product to the placing of the order, is part of the purchase procedure.
The purchase procedure includes the following steps:
- Users are asked to choose the desired Product and verify their purchase choice.
- After checking the information visible in the purchase choice, Users can place the order by forwarding it.
Sending the order
Sending the order involves the following:
- The sending of the order by the user determines the conclusion of the contract and gives rise to the obligation of the User to pay the price, taxes and any additional charges and expenses, as specified on the order page .
- In the event that the purchased Product requires an active contribution from the User, such as the provision of information or personal data, specifications or special requests, the forwarding of the order also constitutes the obligation of the User to cooperate accordingly.
- Once the order has been sent, a confirmation of receipt of the order will be sent to the Users.
All notifications relating to the purchase procedure described above will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the User for this purpose.
Promotions and discounts
The Owner may offer discounts or special promotions for the purchase of the Products. Such promotions or discounts are always subject to the requirements and terms and conditions set out in the relevant section of fuellabstudio.com.
Promotions and offers are always granted at the sole discretion of the Owner.
Repeated or periodic promotions or discounts do not constitute any claim or right that may be exercised by Users in the future.
Depending on the case, discounts and promotions are valid for a certain period of time or while stocks last. Unless otherwise specified, if a promotion or discount is limited in time, the time zones refer to the time zone of the Owner’s office, as indicated in the contact details in this document.
Means of payment
The details of the accepted means of payment are highlighted during the purchase procedure.
Some payment methods are linked to additional conditions or involve additional costs. Detailed information can be found in the relevant section of fuellabstudio.com.
All payments are managed independently by third party services. Therefore, fuellabstudio.com does not collect payment data – such as credit card numbers – but receives a notification once the payment is successful.
In the event that the payment made by one of the available means fails or is rejected by the payment service provider, the Owner is not obliged to execute the order. Any costs or commissions arising from the failed or refused payment are the responsibility of the User.
Retention of title
Until the payment of the full purchase price is received by the Owner, the User does not acquire ownership of the Products ordered.
Reservation of rights of use
Until the payment of the full purchase price is received by the Owner, the User does not purchase the rights to use the Products ordered.
Delivery of digital-contents
Unless otherwise specified, the digital content purchased on fuellabstudio.com is delivered via download on the device or devices chosen by the User.
Users acknowledge and accept that, in order to download and / or use the Product, the device or devices chosen and the respective software (including operating systems) must be legal, of common use, updated and in line with current market standards.
Users acknowledge and accept that the ability to download the purchased Product may be limited in time and space.
Provision of services
The purchased service will be performed or made available within the times indicated on fuellabstudio.com or in the manner communicated before placing the order.
Right of withdrawal
Unless there are exceptions, the User may have the right to withdraw from the contract within the term specified below (usually 14 days) for any reason and without justification. The User can find further information on the right of withdrawal in this section.
The right of withdrawal is not applicable to contracts concluded with the Owner. It may, however, be applicable to contracts concluded with Sellers. Where applicable, the right of withdrawal from contracts concluded with Sellers through fuellabstudio.com is subject to the conditions and definitions indicated by each Seller on fuellabstudio.com.
Limitation-of-liability and indemnity
The User undertakes to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner and his subordinates, affiliates, officers, agents, co-owners of the brand, partners and employees from any claim or claim – including, without any limitation, charges and legal fees – advanced by third parties due to or in connection with negligent conduct such as using or connecting to the service, violation of these Terms, violation of third party rights or laws by the ‘User, its affiliates, officers, agents, co-owners of the brand, partners and employees, to the extent required by law.
Limitation of responsibility for the User’s activities on fuellabstudio.com < / h4>
Users acknowledge and accept that the Owner merely provides Users with the technical infrastructure and features available on fuellabstudio.com.
The Owner does not intervene in any way as an intermediary, moderator or promoter in the interactions, agreements or transactions between Users and therefore declines all responsibility for such interactions between Users, and for the fulfillment of any obligations by the Users.
Limitation of responsibility for the User’s activities on fuellabstudio.com < / h4>
Unless otherwise specified and without prejudice to the applicable legal provisions regarding liability for product damage, any claim for compensation against the Owner (or any natural person or legal entity acting on its behalf).
The foregoing does not limit the Controller’s liability for death, damage to the person or physical or mental integrity, damage resulting from the violation of essential contractual obligations, such as the obligations strictly necessary for achievement of the cause of the contract, and / or damage caused with intent or gross negligence, provided that the use of fuellabstudio.com by the User was suitable and correct.
Unless the damages have been caused with intent or gross negligence or affect the life and / or personal, physical or mental integrity, the Owner is liable only to the extent of the typical damage for the type of contract and foreseeable at the time of conclusion.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the following restrictions apply to all Users who do not act as Consumers:
In the event of the Owner’s responsibility, the compensation due cannot exceed the total amount of payments that have been, will or could be contractually recognized to the Owner by the User for a period of 12 months or for the entire duration of the Agreement, whichever is shorter.
Limitation of liability
Disclaimer of Warranties
This Application is provided strictly on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Use of the Service is at Users’ own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Owner expressly disclaims all conditions, representations, and warranties – whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third-party rights. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by user from owner or through the Service will create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
Without limiting the foregoing, the Owner, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that the Service will meet Users’ requirements; that the Service will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is downloaded at users own risk and users shall be solely responsible for any damage to Users ‘computer system or mobile device or loss of data that results from such download or Users’ use of the Service.
The Owner does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assumes responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Service or any hyperlinked website or service , and the Owner shall not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between Users and third-party providers of products or services.
The Service may become inaccessible or it may not function properly with Users’ web browser, mobile device, and / or operating system. The owner cannot be held liable for any perceived or actual damages arising from Service content, operation, or use of this Service.
Federal law, some states, and other jurisdictions, do not allow the exclusion and limitations of certain implied warranties. The above exclusions may not apply to Users. This Agreement gives Users specific legal rights, and Users may also have other rights which vary from state to state. The disclaimers and exclusions under this agreement shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
Limitations of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Owner, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees be liable for
- any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the Service; and
- any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use of the Service or User account or the information contained therein;
- any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from User access to or use of the Service;
- any unauthorized access to or use of the Owner’s secure servers and / or any and all personal information stored therein;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service;
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through the Service;
- any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Service; and/or
- the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any User or third party. In no event shall the Owner, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees be liable for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses or costs in an amount exceeding the amount paid by User to the Owner hereunder in the preceding 12 months, or the period of duration of this agreement between the Owner and User, whichever is shorter.
This limitation of liability section shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to User. The terms give User specific legal rights, and User may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The disclaimers, exclusions, and limitations of liability under the terms shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
The User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold the Owner and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees harmless from and against any and all claims or demands, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses, including, but not limited to, legal fees and expenses, arising from
- User’s use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted or received by User;
- User’s violation of these terms, including, but not limited to, User’s breach of any of the representations and warranties set forth in these terms;
- User’s violation of any third-party rights, including, but not limited to, any right of privacy or intellectual property rights;
- User’s violation of any statutory law, rule, or regulation;
- any content that is submitted from User’s account, including third party access with User’s unique username, password or other security measure, if applicable, including, but not limited to, misleading, false, or inaccurate information;
- User’s willful misconduct; or
- statutory provision by User or its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees to the extent allowed by applicable law.
Failure to exercise legal rights or claims deriving from these Terms by the Owner does not constitute a waiver of the same. No waiver can be considered final in relation to a specific right or any other right.
To guarantee the best possible level of service, the Owner reserves the right to interrupt the Service for purposes of maintenance, system updates or any other changes, giving appropriate notice to Users.
Within the limits of the law, the Owner reserves the right to suspend or completely terminate the Service. In the event of termination of the Service, the Data Controller will ensure that Users can extract their Personal Data and information according to the provisions of the law.
Furthermore, the Service may not be available for reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Owner, such as force majeure (eg strikes, infrastructural malfunctions, blackouts etc. ).
Resale of the-service
Users are not authorized to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit fuellabstudio.com or the Service in whole or in part without the prior written consent of the Owner, expressed directly or through a legitimate reseller program.
Without prejudice to any more specific provision contained in the Terms, intellectual and industrial property rights, such as copyrights, trademarks, patents and models relating to fuellabstudio.com they are held exclusively by the Owner or by its licensors and are protected under the legislation and international treaties applicable to intellectual property.
All trademarks – word or figurative – and any other distinctive sign, company, service mark, illustration, image or logo that appear in connection with fuellabstudio.com are and remain exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors and are protected under the international legislation and treaties applicable to intellectual property.
Changes of Terms
The Owner reserves the right to change the Terms at any time. In this case, the Owner will inform the Users of the changes.
The changes will affect the relationship with the User only for the future.
Continued use of the Service implies the User’s acceptance of the updated Terms. If the User does not wish to accept the changes, he must cease using the Service. Failure to accept the updated Terms may result in the right of each party to withdraw from the Agreement.
The previous applicable version continues to govern the relationship until acceptance by the User. This version can be requested from the Owner.
Transfer of the contract
The Owner reserves the right to transfer, assign, dispose of, novate or contract out individual or all rights and obligations under these Terms, having regard for the legitimate interests of Users .
The provisions relating to the modification of these Terms apply.
The User is not authorized to assign or transfer their rights and obligations under the Terms without the written consent of the Owner.
All communications relating to the use of fuellabstudio.com must be sent to the addresses indicated in this document.
If any of the provisions of these Terms should be or become null or ineffective under the applicable law, the nullity or ineffectiveness of this provision does not cause ineffectiveness of the remaining provisions, which therefore remain valid and effective.
If a provision of these Terms should be or become null, invalid or ineffective, the parties will endeavor to identify amicably a valid and effective provision replacing the null, invalid or ineffective.
In case of failure to agree within the aforementioned terms, if permitted or provided for by applicable law, the null, invalid or ineffective provision will be replaced by the applicable legal discipline.
Without prejudice to the above, nullity, invalidity or ineffectiveness of a specific provision of these Terms does not result in nullity of the entire Agreement, unless the null, invalid or ineffective provisions under the Agreement are essential or of such importance, that the parties would not have concluded the contract had they known that the provision would be invalid, or in cases where the residual provisions would entail an excessive and unacceptable burden for one of the parties.
Any invalid or ineffective provision will be interpreted and adapted to the extent necessary to make it valid, effective and compliant with the original purpose.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the User and Owner with reference to the regulated object and prevail over any other communication, including any previous agreements, between the parties regarding the regulated object.
These Terms will be implemented to the fullest extent permitted by law
Binding-version of the Terms
The Terms are drafted and revised in Italian. The other language versions of the Terms are for information purposes only. In case of discrepancy between the different language versions, the original prevails.
The Terms are governed by the law of the place where the Owner is established, as indicated in the relevant section of this document regardless of the conflict rules.
Exception for European-consumers
However, regardless of the foregoing, if the User acts as a European Consumer and has habitual residence in a country whose law provides for a higher level of consumer protection, this prevails higher level of protection.
The exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute arising from or in connection with the Terms rests with the judge of the place where the Owner is established, as indicated in the relevant section of this document.
Exception for European-consumers
The foregoing does not apply to Users acting as European Consumers or Consumers located in Switzerland, Norway or Iceland.
Each party specifically waives any right to trial by jury in any court in connection with any action or litigation.
Any claims under these terms shall proceed individually and no party shall join in a classaction or other proceeding with or on behalf of others.
Consumers based in England may bring legal proceedings in connection with these Terms in the English courts. Consumers based in Scotland may bring legal proceedings in connection with these Terms in either the Scottish or the English courts. Consumers based in Northern Ireland may bring legal proceedings in connection with these Terms in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
Friendly-settlement of disputes
Users can report any disputes to the Owner, who will try to resolve them amicably.
Although Users’ right to bring legal action remains unaffected, in the event of disputes relating to the use of fuellabstudio.com or the Service, Users are requested to contact the Data Controller at the addresses indicated in this document.
The User can address his complaint to the e-mail address of the Owner indicated in this document, including a brief description and, if applicable, the details of the order, purchase or affected account.
The Owner will process the request without undue delay and within 21 days of receiving it.
Platform for resolution of disputes with consumers
The European Commission has introduced an online platform for alternative dispute resolution that favors the out-of-court settlement of disputes relating to and arising from online sales and service contracts.
Therefore, every European Consumer can use this platform to resolve any dispute deriving from contracts concluded online. The platform is available here . < / p>
Definitions and legal references
Fuellabstudio.com (or this Application)
The structure that allows the provision of the Service.
Any legally binding or contractual relationship between the Owner and the User governed by the Terms.
Any User who does not correspond to the definition of Consumer.
Means any User who purchases goods or services from a Seller through fuellabstudio.com regardless of whether the transaction actually takes place on fuellabstudio.com.
European (or Europe)
Defines a User physically present or with registered office in the European Union, regardless of nationality.
Model withdrawal form
Pietro Mingotti, Via Ludovico Lazzaro Zamenhof 18, 36100 Vicenza | IT03879020240
I / we hereby notify the withdrawal from my / our contract of sale of the following goods / services:
_____________________________________________ (insert here a description of the goods / services from which you intend to withdraw)
- Ordered on: _____________________________________________ (insert date)
- Received on: _____________________________________________ (insert date)
- Name of the consumer (s): _____________________________________________
- Address of the consumer (s): _____________________________________________
- Date: _____________________________________________
(sign only if this form is notified on paper)
Owner (or Us)
Indicates the natural or legal person who provides fuellabstudio.com and / or offers the Service to Users.
A good or service that can be purchased through fuellabstudio.com, such as tangible goods, digital files, software, booking services, etc.
The sale of a Product may be part of the Service, as defined above.
Means any User who sells goods or services to Buyers through fuellabstudio.com regardless of whether the transaction actually takes place on fuellabstudio.com.
The service offered through fuellabstudio.com as described in the Terms and on fuellabstudio.com.
All the conditions applicable to the use of fuellabstudio.com and / or the provision of the Service as described in this document as well as in any other document or agreement connected to it, in the respectively most updated version.
User (or You)
Means any natural person using fuellabstudio.com.
Any natural person who, as a User, uses goods or services for personal purposes and, in general, acts for purposes unrelated to his business, commercial, craft or professional activity.